Favorite ROMs?

1. dowtie

dowtie Active Member

Hey all, I'm updating my girlfriends incredible which she has (finally) agreed to put a custom rom on and tweak her phone a bit. Now I have never had this phone myself so I am not familiar with what is good and what is not, though I did put cyanogenmod on it a long time ago and she thought it was too "different". What are some good roms that add features without being too radical of a departure from stock to ease her in?

Also, are there any decent ICS roms and do they run smoothly?

Advertisement
    :
  2. zimlokks

zimlokks Well-Known Member

well i would give cm7 another shot super awesome! if nt then try aokp ics roms smooth on mi dinc... aokp.co for ics :D if nt try miui iphone interface o_O (personally don't like) bt yea tryem all try cm7 nd try to make it feel like stock maybe she'll like it?
  3. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member

Find a good sense rom, that will be most like stock. I don't use sense rom so I don't have a suggestion.
  4. ousuxndallas

ousuxndallas Well-Known Member

I'm running CM9 right now and it's amazing. Very stable.
  5. Stupifier

Stupifier Well-Known Member

CM7.2 RC2 right now and happy. RC3 just got released but I can't find any changelog
  6. schwim

schwim Well-Known Member

If she actually uses the phone, then I would suggest against AOKP's ICS. I'm wiping it as I type this putting stock plus back on it. It was shiny and fun, but buggy as hell and not ready for prime time on my phone.
  7. MysticCobra

MysticCobra Member

Do you have MMS working? I've been running drk.hd's CM9 ROM for about two months, but am about to go back to CM7 or even stock because I'm getting tired of not being able to handle picture messages.

If you got MMS working...how'd you do it? What ROM are you using?