Favorites Issue After UpdateGeneral

Last Updated:

1. HSB

HSB Active Member This Topic's Starter

After the update when i hit the phone icon, the "favorites" icon used to be at the bottom right after the green call tab. now there is an icon for call history.

i cannot for the life of me get it back. verizon says it was lost after the upgrade. i put the "people" icon on my now when i need to call a friend who is on my "favorite" list, i hit that icon, it brings me to all contacts and at the bottom i then have to depress favorites which brings up groups, then hit favorites. like 4 steps to make a phone call --- ouch?

anybody figure out how to get the favorite icon back on the phone screen?
    thanks.

Advertisement
  2. bjf88

bjf88 Well-Known Member

Yep, noticed that too... however, Google must have remembered that they were my "favorites" because they were synced back as such so when I added the people widget, they are all there. However, there is no way that I have found to do any editing of my favorites except to go into my gmail account.

I also noticed the People widget has larger gaps in between each contact icon, so the bottom row is half way cut off.

3. cpfarfalle

cpfarfalle New Member

The "People" screen had five tabs in 1.5: All, Groups, Call history, Favorites, Updates and events. The favorites tab is no longer there after the 2.1 upgrade.
    Secondly, (and this is a real mystery!) the Favorites screen (one of the seven in the HTC scene setting) only seems to hold nine contacts. In 1.5 I had a dozen of the people I call most often on this screen. Every time I try to add another contact, one I've already saved disappears!
    Yes, I too want the favorites icon back. And I'd like the bug fixed that allows more contacts on the favorites screen.

4. mc48

mc48 Well-Known Member

didn't they just move the favorites to under the Group tab?