"favorites" list on phone

Last Updated:

1. gfweb

gfweb Member This Topic's Starter

The Droid lists every call I get or make as a "favorite". Really annoying. How do I stop this?

Advertisement
  2. bobo5884

bobo5884 Well-Known Member

Umm on the favorites tab...there should be a line seperating favs from freq called. Unless its different on mine with Home++

3. IamReady

IamReady Well-Known Member

Go into your contacts and you will have the option to make certain ones "favorites"... then on the Favorites tab in the call screen you see the favs list up top with Frequently called listed below.

4. Megasean

Megasean Well-Known Member

I was searching this too the other week, and found out if you download call log (costs 1.50)..you can clear everything in the favorites tab. It bascially resets the call log until you start dialing numbers again.

5. gfweb

huh. Thanks. It'd be nice to stop having calls being automatically favorite-ized too.

6. Megasean

Megasean Well-Known Member

They aren't automatically favorite-ized...You have to manually add the contact to your favorites....what you are seeing are the frequently called contacts. Android should have an option to clear the frequently called list, but it does not...so that is why you use call log.

7. gfweb

Actually they are added automatically to the category labeled "favorites". I get a call or make a call and it becomes a favorite.

I don't even want a list of frequently called contacts. Think of what this would to to Tiger Woods LOL. So CallLog sounds like the thing. thanks.

8. IamReady

IamReady Well-Known Member

You can clear the call log by simply selecting menu will viewing the call log and selecting clear call log... no app needed for that. :D

The frequently called list under the favorites tab is a different story though. There is no built in way to clear that. Check out this conversation for a possible app that will do it, but I have not tried it yet.