Favorites Widget QuestionSupport

Last Updated:

1. AndroidMax

AndroidMax Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know why I am getting a green circle with a 1 in it for some of my favorites on the favorites widget? I thought maybe it meant new facebook post, but one person has had no facebook activity in over two weeks and it just started yesterday.

thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

I think thats letting you know that you can link that persons details to their gmail profile.

3. veereihen6

veereihen6 Active Member

means that there are some recent updates (status, uploaded photo, etc) by that person. Its not always a "1".

4. Twine

Twine New Member

I did some additional searching. Icon is updated when contact sends you text mags, you miss calls from them, etc. My problem now is "How can I clear the value?". In other words how do you rid of the icon? I have cleared all text msgs, missed call logs, and cleared emails and yet the value remains. There has to be some way to clear counter to zero. Thanks

5. ljosbon

ljosbon New Member

Please note, this could be a speed dial number as well.

I had this appear in one of my contacts on my favorites. It was 2 numbers in two blue circles and I banged my head trying to figure out how to remove it. It ended up being two speed dial numbers I had forgotten I had set up.

If you remove the speed dial numbers the blue circle will go away.

:)