FavoritesGeneral

Last Updated:

1. shaggerr23

shaggerr23 Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all!! Im having a problem with my contact pictures staying "syncd" to there facebook page. Now the problem really only affects the contact picture and nothing else. I always get the little green update sign and whatnot but some of the contacts WILL have pictures and others wont! and then a few days will go by and then none will have any pictures by there name, even after I manually sync? Ive already been to verizon and they gave me a new phone but it still does it. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Also when i first got the phone everyone on my contact list had a picture then after a few days only half did, now even less do! it makes no sence to me and is driving me crazy.

Ive also already deleted and re-added my facebook account but that only fixes it for a day or two.

Advertisement
  2. nathanirwin311

nathanirwin311 Well-Known Member

You could try disabling the facebook contacts sync and using the market app SyncMyPix - Android app on AppBrain. It works fine and is free if your main concern is the contact pics.

3. shaggerr23

shaggerr23 Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone else having this problem? They arent even coming up on my handcent! Or there there then poof gone!...O and how many replacement phones do you have to go through to get a new model phone"?