1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Favorites

1. Vance Fox

Vance Fox Well-Known Member

Any way we can get a default option to load the app into favorites?

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member

What favourites?
  3. Vance Fox

When you use the option to load into "browse" you have submenus of "all" and "favorites".

It would be really nice to load the app straight into the subforums that we constantly follow... Like tapatalk has...

Right now it loads into "all" and I click "favorites" from there... every time I open the app... I would love to not have to press that.
  4. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

ah, that's what you meant. Click menu -> preference -> in the 'Default tab' select 'subscribed' :)
  5. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member

Ah I understand. Roze, favourites are under the browse tab. So you can set browse as default but under default are 2 more tabs. All and favourites. It always defaults to all and its not changeable
  6. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Oh, guess I still didn't understand. hmm...I see what you mean now. Well I'll suggest that to Rob/dev :)
  7. Vance Fox

Thank you
  8. BobBruff

BobBruff Member

I have a dumb question...I consider it dumb b/c it's something I used to know how to do it, but I can't figure it out for some reason. In the Phandroid app how do you add to your list of favorites?
  9. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

If you go to the Browse tab and find your section, press and hold on it and the option will pop up.
    BobBruff likes this.
  10. BobBruff

BobBruff Member