• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favourite Apps

pasqo83

Dec 26, 2011
Sorry I had to ask but for Samsung S2 phones, new to the Android world and am exploring all the different apps, whats hot and whats not!

So im asking what is your favourite Apps that you use for everyday or what would you reccomend to have on the phone (a must have app)?

I get GO SMS Pro to replace the stock message apps. It has options I'd like to have, mainly privacy options. I dont want the contents of my messages being shown in the notification bar everytime someone sends me one. Its a bit off when someone else is holding your phone or something.

I also use a third party launcher to replace the stock interface. I would suggest either Go Launcher EX or Launcher Pro.

Other apps to suggest would be very dependent on how you use your phone and what features you want.

Upvote 0
Yeah I use my Android for web-design, photo editing tools, simple games like unblock me and angry birds, networking with my computer (saves me carrying alot of stuff around with me).

I just wanted to see what else other people use there phone for and what apps they like and would reccomend. I use to have SMS Pro on a jailbreak for Iphone, I agree, I prefer the privacy option on it, but I don't mind the stock version on Android.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones