Favourite Apps

Last Updated:

1. andy d

andy d Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What is your favourite or your must useful.

Just found a useful app on the market.
    Its called upsounddown.

when you make or receive a call by holding your phone upside down or lay it flat on a table it will turn your loudspeaker on

Advertisement
    mjcritchie likes this.
  2. walkinhotdog

walkinhotdog Well-Known Member

Hm this is a very thoughtful thread. I dont have a lot of apps installed, but the one that i find most useful would be smooth calendar. Dont think id live without it.

3. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Cool, may have to try this.

One of my most used and fav is 'screebl'...you set it so that your screen timeout activates when you want it to :D

4. alinver

alinver Well-Known Member

In case anybody hasn't seen it there is a great sticky post here. Filled with tons and tons of recommended apps.

http://androidforums.com/android-applications/1183-favorite-app-so-far.html

My current favourites are

My Tracks, I'm training for a monster Edinburgh - JoG - Lands End - Edinburgh walk and it's a nice way to track my progress.

Camera Zoom Fx it makes a big difference to the camera, pictures come out nice and sharp and it's easy to use.

Al

5. Vanteal

Vanteal Well-Known Member

Yesterday, My favorite app became "Shop savvy"...I just moved into a new place with some friends, and we're all pressed for cash, so no cable tv or real internet..So I went to buy some rabbit ears for my television so I could have at least a few channels to browse through...So I went to walmart andI was looking at a nice pair of phillips HDTV antenna's, The price was 29.99 for them, So I scanned them with the shop savvy app and it said I could get them for 15.00 at a store a few miles down the road..So I brought the item up to the front and asked if they did price matching..The cashier said yes, Just as long as it's not from the same walmart online store..It wasn't and he gave me the instant discount price of 15 bucks on them..I was very happy, and will now ask for price matches anywhere I shop from now on!...

6. mjcritchie

mjcritchie Well-Known Member

Lovely little app, should be really useful.
    Thanks for sharing :)

One of my faves is the camera app 'Vignette', adds a variety of looks and filters to your photos. Perfect for some nice little blog shots or something.