• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FB Applications

Well dangit. I play Red Poker Club, but I've built up my money on FB and like to play with my coworkers. Guess I'll just have to wait till I get home and break out the huge laptop for now.:eek: Thanks for the info though.

No problem. I love poker and would love for them to build an app too. I have sent several emails, with no replies about an android app. You may have some luck if you make the suggestion.

How long have you been playing? What is your money total up to?

Upvote 0
I've been playing on my wife's for about 2 months and I'm up to about 8 mil. I just started on mine about a week ago and haven't had much luck. I'm running around 40k on it.

Me and my coworkers have competitions going and they use their netbooks at work during break with the exception of one guy with an iphone. Of course, he has to stand on one leg while holding his left arm in the air to get service. (That's why I stayed with Verizon). I was just hoping that I could use my phone.

Upvote 0
This is the luck I have had......

1167713052056416573BKbnnV

Upvote 0
I am up to about 14.4 million now and have been for a while. I keep playing the shootouts trying to win the trips they offer. I've qualified for all the Vegas trips, the Xbox and the trip to San Fran, but have not been able to play the final round for any of the prizes. I really enjoy playing on facebook, but prefer poker when real money is involved.

Upvote 0
I am up to about 14.4 million now and have been for a while. I keep playing the shootouts trying to win the trips they offer. I've qualified for all the Vegas trips, the Xbox and the trip to San Fran, but have not been able to play the final round for any of the prizes. I really enjoy playing on facebook, but prefer poker when real money is involved.

I try to stay away from the shootouts. I like to play the cards and that's hard to do when everyone wants to go all in all the time. The prizes would be cool though.

And playing for some cold, hard cash is always better than for funnzies!!:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones