FCC Approval

Last Updated:

1. esone1ll

esone1ll Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    bimmjo, Caloy, kwaping and 1 other person like this.
  2. anexanhume

anexanhume Well-Known Member

Great. The sooner this launches, the sooner I decide between it and iPhone 4.

3. Streaks

Streaks Well-Known Member

lol all I can understand after a quick glance is that it will in fact come with a 1500 mAh battery. Just under a rumored month now...

4. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

Finally! Now if only I wasn't lazy I'd read all those pages lol

Edit: Not that I would understand it anyway. Browsing through the official documentation and most of it is gibberish to me...and those equations just give me bad memories of Chem II.

5. kwaping

kwaping Well-Known Member

After seeing this, my insanity has lessened a bit. No news is BAD news when it comes to the EVO! :)

6. reallynotnick

reallynotnick Well-Known Member

Dang, I was really hoping they would be able to squeeze in a larger battery.

7. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

I'm sure Seidio will have something for those of us who may need more juice.

Edit: Seidio has an account on AC. Here's what they had to say...

Hello All,

We are expecting to develop a full line of accessories for the EVO. Subscribe by signing up on our home page or keep checking back here for updates!
    ;)

8. cary328is

cary328is Well-Known Member

LOL it's all good man. I'm an elec. engineer and these documents bore me as well :) Basically pages 1 thru 20 are test method and setup. 20 - 50 are tests to make sure its operating under the regulated frequencies for wimax etc. pgs 50 on test the SAR (specific absorption rate) which basically says this phone won't radiate face melting RF frequencies under different power conditions LOL That's my 1 minute summary for you :)

kwaping, clambert1273 and bimmjo like this.
  9. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

Lmao score! It's pretty crazy out there with those darn face melting phones...bring on the EVO, I'm sold! :D

cary328is likes this.
  10. reallynotnick

reallynotnick Well-Known Member

Maybe the next model will have some sort of facial detection so if someone other than myself uses my EVO it will emits face melting RF frequencies.