Fear not! An Hero is here!

Last Updated:

1. VidmuxD

VidmuxD New Member This Topic's Starter

Greetings, Android'eers!

After like 10 times when google linked me here while I was searching for android stuff, I finally decided to register here. I hope that those 20 seconds I spent will pay off.

First off, a little about myself. I'm a 16 year old guy (or kid, whatever you prefer) who was born and is living in Lithuania. I like anime, music (hard rock), sometimes playing a game or two on pc. I only got into the android world like a month ago when I suddenly laid my hands on a brand new SE X10i. At first I was looking into touch phones very sceptically, but after a few days of friendship with X10, I started to develop strong bonds with em :p.

Even tho I have an Android for a month, I wouldn't say I'm an expert user. Most what I do is gaming. Both Android games and emulators. I only have the apps that I think everyone has (Astro, ATK, Juice Defender etc.), so I hope that this forum and his members will enlighten my path to uncovering my phone's full potential.

Imo X10 is kinda underrated phone. Sure, no multitouch and no flash annoys sometimes, but I don't see big problem in it. Besides, before the end of the year we will receive a major software update which will bring multi and flash. I played FFVII and some other PS games, many GBA games, and everything ran smoothly. Just map those A, B, L, R or any other vital buttons, or those you need to hold while walking or something to external buttons, and voila! (I know, this is kinda off-topic, but when playing GBA games, I got A on Back button, B on Focus, and L/R on volume buttons, and it works wonders for me. Never had any problems, not even with fast paced games. People are just looking for something to troll on :D )

Don't take anything I said seriously, its just my opinion, since I luv my SE.

So yeah, enough of my meaningless talking. Hoping to get a response of two.

See you around!

lolwut?

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome! Glad you signed up!! :D

3. HTC-Fandroid

HTC-Fandroid Well-Known Member

Hi mate and welcome to the forums. :)

HTC-F

4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi - Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers ;)