Feb 1st Rumored date for LG OptimusGeneral

Last Updated:

1. matismarley

matismarley Member

Hello, just wanted to say that many, myself included, have emailed VM and asked when the LG VM670 (Optimus) is coming out and everyone has been written back that Feb 1st is the release date. If you hop on over to Howard Forums Is the optimus coming to virgin mobile? you will see on page 6 and 7 proof of these letters, including the one I received.

I know it isn't rock solid 100% proof, but when multiple VM reps tell you the same date, its highly probable that its true.

Advertisement
    dillon4126 likes this.
  2. dillon4126

dillon4126 Member

Any news of other new VM phones?
  3. biggpat86

biggpat86 Well-Known Member

im stoked for the optimus. im glad alot of the smaller, more regional carriers are finally embracing the hawtness of the droid platform. bring on more droids.
  4. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

I was in a Radio Shack store today in Toledo, and the manager there told me he'd already asked for a Virgin Mobile Optimus demo...and that they should be getting the phones in the next 2-3 weeks. The stories elsewhere of a February 1 launch would generally coincide with same.
  5. Encerspay

Encerspay Well-Known Member

And thus our beautiful community was born.
  6. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

It took me a few seconds of reading before scratching my head, and then realizing the date on the thread hahaha.
  7. benslgdroid

benslgdroid rockstar