Fed -ex truck wrecks.....General

Last Updated:

1. emmalina

emmalina Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

Maybe the driver got his pre-order Incredible in his truck, and was driving while "Droid-ing" i'm coining that phrase haha

3. starogreen

starogreen Well-Known Member

I just hope the driver is okay. I can wait for a phone for as long as necessary . . . God forbid it was someone's father or brother or son.

4. bigvinny

bigvinny Well-Known Member

I hope he is alright, but I bet my dimes that there were few Droid Incredibles in that truck. Hopefully FedEX sent another truck to pick up the spillage (assuming medics took care of the driver in the accident already), and hauled them away.

5. Boondockkev

Boondockkev Well-Known Member

It is interesting to see this article since it seems that a lot of people who's phones are based out of the Memphis hub haven't been updated.....like the phones are in limbo...it's very probable that the truck was carrying a lot of Incredibles for delivery.

6. DawnGP143

DawnGP143 Well-Known Member

Actually, I don't think one has anything to do with the other. All the phones in Memphis are actually IN the Memphis Fedex facility. Once they leave to be routed somewhere else, they show that in their tracking info. I live an hour outside Memphis, so EVERYTHING that I have delivered to me via Fedex goes through Memphis. If your phone is showing in Memphis, it's there, not crashed on the interstate. It's more likely that because Memphis is the HQ for Fedex that they are holding all orders to be delivered on the date Verizon has told them to deliver.