1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Feeds and updates

1. sean white

sean white New Member

I am having a problem with my feeds and updates, I do not know what caused it. But when I try and get feeds and updates from facebook the only things that show up are things that are actually on my wall not anything anybody else has posted. Anybody know whats going on???

Advertisement
    :
  2. asicign

asicign New Member

Sean,
    I don't know what the cause of your problem is, but I've got one of my own. For the past couple of days, I'm getting a 'Network Unavailable' message whenever I try to refresh. Doesn't matter if wifi is on or not. Internet access working fine, just this ap has a problem.
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

We're seeing reports all over the place about Facebook problems, syncing, not recognizing log ins, etc.

Some users are finding a remedy by taking the trouble to remove all cache and data in the Facebook app in the applications manager (menu > settings > applications > manage applications > menu > sort by "all"), then reboot.

You'll have to reconfigure Facebook.
  4. asicign

asicign New Member

Thanks, that worked, although not immediately.
  5. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Great. Good to see it's sorted for you.
  6. kazg

kazg New Member

Hi, I am also having problems with my feeds and updates and social hub. - no network connection being displayed. I followed your instructions - though the 'reboot' may not have been done - I turned the phone on and off. I deleted the data from feeds and updates- it showed 0 data then when I open the manage applications again it listed the data at 20,000 again??? Thanks!

JUST GOT IT WORKING - THANKS - I HAD TO ALSO REMOVE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT FROM THE ACCOUNTS AND SYNCS MENU
  7. naur115

naur115 New Member

i am having problems with the feeds and updates also, but mine wont even let me log in to any accounts, i have a tmobile sidekick 4g and i even talked to tmobile and samsung's tech saport and no one knows anything. iv tried all the tips on here, even master resetting my phone. twice. any help would be great
  8. kacol16

kacol16 Well-Known Member

tried making a factory reset?
  9. naur115

naur115 New Member

tried that, just made me mad cuz i had to redownload everything