• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

feelings on the first SN2 extended battery i have

nonsis

Lurker
Oct 22, 2013
Finally get my note 2 first extended battery. I recently found out my Note 2’s battery is not as good as it came with out of the box(used almost a year), so I decided picked up new batteries and I received these two batteries(8500mah/4500mah) a week ago. Though I didn't take any screenshot yet but I must post them later cuz I am really impressed that how much extra juice it gives me! Yesterday I test it with GPS on 2+ hrs, played games for 1hr 40min, watched a movie and huge mounts of streaming videos, musics, etc. Actually this is my normal day usage and I am completely satisfied with the result: from full charge to I went to bed it still remain almost half juice(about 4 hours of screen on time)!

This is the bulky one. They provide a extra case, fits great but I want one look better...
DSC_0028_zps25741ec4.jpg

DSC_0029_zps3e0234f2.jpg

DSC_0030_zpsed6b0442.jpg

DSC_0032_zps42b4b7a6.jpg

This thing easily beyond all other OEM batteries for my other previous phones in battery life. Sure, it will be a bit expensive than those OEM but I think it already a pretty decend price in such quality. I'm really a heavy user and I hope this battery will be still awesome even after a few charge cycles. :laugh::laugh:

also buy a small one as alternative, but not use yet. MPJ said it works as good as the original one.

DSC_0034_zps1a1ce4fa.jpg

DSC_0038_zps6e4a4c0e.jpg

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Is this the Samsung extended or aftermarket? Pic of thickness please?

Add some pics:) I think it was probably made by third-party manufacture in China, i wouldn't want to completely rule them out...n I picked them mainly due to its reasonable price for the 8500mah it claims to have. The thickness and weight is acceptable for me. Hope it would be helpful:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones