• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Female period keeping (for male friends or colleagues)

I am a developer and have considered such a thing. My wife keeps track with an app she uses, I wish the app would have a "partner app" where I could find out.

The problem I see is accuracy. If you don't have accurate data of when her period started and stopped, you wont get accurate predictions. With that said. What did you have in mind exactly. Would you just enter in a date when you knew she was on her period and then predict every 28days after that?

Upvote 0
Yes something like that, but for more then one person, tagg-able with names and such.
I realise that accuracy is a problem, yet if I know for sure when they are on their period (because they sometimes tell me) I know for sure it's that day at the least and I can think of how they were the day before and so on.
So guessing isn't all that hard, plus, if you have it in a calender, you can also be cautious the days before and after your prediction.
What would be interesting is a feat that put's a sign next to someone's name as you are trying to call them such as :mad: when they might be on their period or :) when they are not.
This may not seem like a straightforward app, because probably no one is thinking of tracking the period of ppl around them, but I'm sure a lot of ppl would benefit.

Upvote 0
Yes something like that, but for more then one person, tagg-able with names and such.
I realise that accuracy is a problem, yet if I know for sure when they are on their period (because they sometimes tell me) I know for sure it's that day at the least and I can think of how they were the day before and so on.
So guessing isn't all that hard, plus, if you have it in a calender, you can also be cautious the days before and after your prediction.
What would be interesting is a feat that put's a sign next to someone's name as you are trying to call them such as :mad: when they might be on their period or :) when they are not.
This may not seem like a straightforward app, because probably no one is thinking of tracking the period of ppl around them, but I'm sure a lot of ppl would benefit.

I guess it could be a little black book app that has that as a feature. I would need to figure out a good revenue model.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones