Fender mytouch build number ISSUE!

Last Updated:

1. brokenrose72

brokenrose72 Member This Topic's Starter

Build
    2.08.531.1 cl89293 release-keys

This is the # that came on my fender! I have not received any ota's or app update notifications! Called tech support and they thought I rooted my phone which I didn't! Come to find out other owners have the exact same build #! Anyone else not receiving OTA's?

Advertisement
  2. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

Dude, there's no need for three threads with the same question. If TS doesn't know, it's not likely any of us do.

What do you mean by OTAs? OTA updates are pretty infrequent. Are you not seeing updates when you go to the Market?

3. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

My 1.2 build number ....

2.10.531.4 CL119339 release-keys

I receive app update notifications just fine.

4. jfritzs2

jfritzs2 Well-Known Member

I guarantee that you will not be receiving an Over The Air update for a long time, there is not need to panic! Life goes on without having your firmware updated, that is about the only thing that OTA updates do or at least what anyone cares about. Trust us, when there is an OTA update that you feel that you need, you'll hear about it on here and then if you don't get anything, then be concerned. As already said, OTA updates aren't any kind of daily occurrence, so don't fret, you'll be fine. Calm down stop making new threads about the same thing. You're phone is working great I'm sure and if there is an application that you think has been updated without you being notified, just go to the market and install the app again, it will install over the older version of that app on your phone. BUT! Application updates aren't Over The Air updates, so next time you feel there is a problem, clarify and let us know why you think you are having a problem! You can't just say I'm not getting over the air updates and no one knows why, clarify please.