fetus says hello

Who do I blame for the tether & Lost of Pre camera?

1. My boyfriend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Myself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pre for not allowing use of phone as router

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tether for disabling Pre camera without instruction for reinstall

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Last Updated: 2010-02-08 23:08:41
  1. Keys

Keys New Member

I am :eek: shocked that I am here but simultaneously eager to
    profit from this experience. I have been experiencing some difficulties on my Windows based Netbook but none on my Mac. I naturally go to my boyfriend for assistance but when he denied me his help one night I fely hurt and looked all over youtube for answers. It took me close to a week to get my phone to work via following youtube video instructors. (yay! I did it)

Now I want to undo the tether that shut down the use of my camera on my Pre but what I found is further perplexing to me. Root, Linux, Platform, WHAT? lol I am looking for a place to learn at my own pace but in a comprehensive manner. Is this it? That remains to be seen.

Hi fellow friends and thank you for all of your help!

I love to read books that investigate the history of the world and am focusing on that of the Moors in relation to my quest of becoming a Global Citizen. I am a parent of a brilliant kid who will begin her Mandarin lessons shortly. I am thinking of enrolling MFA in a African dance class. I am a fan of international travel. I love loving and being loved is my greatest wish. I want so much but this is my focus right now - to become proficient in programming or writing or in the least fixing or tweaking my phone.

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)
  3. Keys

Keys New Member

thank you
  4. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I like her! Can we keep her?
  5. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member