Few Eris questionsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Arius1

Arius1 Member This Topic's Starter

I just got a Eris and have a few questions coming from iPhone.

1) I've noticed that when I turn the Eris on first thing in the morning it doesn't check email. I have 3 email accounts two set to an hour and the other two hours. Debating on moving the two main accounts to half hour checks.

2) I've noticed that when I'm calling someone and I put the phone down it goes to power save mode. I can't get it back out because if I hit the end talk it will kill the voice call? Anyone else noticed this and any fix?

3) Another thing that's annoying coming from the iPhone was if I had a call and I was using any kind of headset. I could lock the phone and stick in my pocket and not worry about hanging up or doing anything. I can't seem to figure out how to do that on the Eris.

4) Lastly any easy way to switch between email accounts other than the arrow at the top?

5) When doing SMS or Email on the iPhone for multiple emails for one person it would show your the email address. The Eris just seem to show the name so I have no clue which email is which, i.e. home, work, etc. Am I doing something wrong?

Advertisement