few problems (messaging)Support

Last Updated:

1. Billy_617

Billy_617 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anyone having problems with their messaging app ? default text messaging that is.
    ive had a few that i experience almost every day.
    sometimes after i use the pre installed task manager & kill everything, when i go into messaging it will open like facebook,twitter,espn etc. i hit back & it will go to the previous app i was using.

another problem is my MMS decides to work randomly when it wants to.

ALSO, ive had a few people get my texts like 30 minutes to 2 hours late... any advice or similar expierences ? im using launcher pro btw (but it happened before i used it too)

Advertisement
  2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

I have had the same issue with both stock and handcent , I do a battery pull or restart one a day to fix it. It dosen't happen all the time but all of the android devices I have owned required a restart every once in a while. But by far the fascinate has been a great device.

3. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

I also have the issue of MMS messages sometimes not getting to my phone. Also the one picture I sent only sent the picture, not the accompanying text.

LP+ and Handcent.

4. esn

esn Well-Known Member

Smart phones are not perfect and to think they will work right all the time is crazy. From blackberrys to android they all have some issue from time to time. But so far so good with the fascinate it had been a better device than both the X and the Dinc.