• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Few question about the phone and its versions

Hi all,
my girlfriend is looking for a smartphone and she seems to like the mini pro very much, so I want to gather a few information about it.
First of all, I'm confused about the version of this phone: if I understand correctly, there is the Xperia X10 Mini Pro, that has android 1.6, upgradable to 2.1, then there is the Xperia Mini Pro SK17 that has android 2.2, upgradable to 4.0. Is that correct? What are the main difference between those two versions?

Second thing, there is any known problem for this phone? Would you recommend it? (I understand that's a tricky question to do in the phone's related section, but I'll try :D)

Thanks

Yes .sort of
The X10 Mini Pro is upgradeable to 2.1 and the Xperia Mini Pro is on 2.3.4 upgradeable to 4.0.4.
The difference is tremendous between 2.1 and 2.3.4 to begin with ...
The XMP is a lot faster than X10MP ...
It has v7 processor which is quite superior .
XMP supports adobe flash and Google chrome (with 4.0.4 update)
XMP has more interior storage
The list of customizations is too fast
Also 2.1 is obsolete to say the least ...

I would surely recommend the Xperia Mini Pro and I dont have particular problems with it as such...

Reactions: NGD1
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones