• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Few questions about the Devour

Diragono

Lurker
May 24, 2011
I just purchased a Devour for my wife as her first smartphone. I thought it would be a good cheap device for her to see if she is truly wanting an Android device.

So far, everything has been smooth, however I've run into a problem I just can't seem to get figured out.

I used backup assistant on her Env Touch and the exported the contacts as a csv file and then imported that file into her gmail account so it would load the contacts that way. However, here is the problem, in the contact book it shows the contacts no problem, however when she receives a phone call or a text, it only shows the number and not the name, and I just can't figure out how in the world to get the names to display...any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones