Few Questions...first up, Notification issue...

Last Updated:

1. izzy35

izzy35 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

New Incredible owner here and I really want to LOVE this phone so I would like to iron out all of the kinks...

1) NOTIFICATION: If i get a notification for an email, it rings and vibrates, as its supposed to, however, if I get additional emails prior to checking the initial one, no audible or vibrating notification comes through. Is this supposed to be???

2) POP/IMAP EMAIL: is there a way to change it's particular notification "tone" or am i forced to keep the default?? I can change the gmail one's but don't see a personalization section for the other mails.

3) VIBRATE: is there a way to increase the strength or change the pattern? Also, if my phone is set to vibrate, by using the volume button, shouldn't it vibrate regardless of the individual settings in each application, i.e. messages, emails, etc.

Thanks so much for any help!!

Advertisement
  2. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Well-Known Member Contributor

Welcome to the exciting world of Android....

Since you are asking specific questions regarding the Droid Incredible you will probably get a faster response if you post in the Droid Incredible specific forum, they know the phone the best....

HTC Incredible - Android Forums