Few questions... helppSupport

Last Updated:

1. adesimone29

adesimone29 Member This Topic's Starter

1. i got my facebook account set up.. but my phone doesnt vibrate or notify me when i get notifications

2. whats the easiest way to set your phone to vibrate? im used to the blackberry having the "profiles" section

3. best twitter app? im usin Swift now its pretty good wondering if theres any other good ones

btw i LOVE this phone.. its awesome

Advertisement
  2. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

1. When you're in the facebook app at the first screen, hit the menu button, choose settings, and you can change the ringtone and vibrate for notifications.

2. You can set the phone to vibrate by lowering the volume at the home screen. after it's all the way down it will vibrate. 1 more down and it's at silent.

3. Idk anything about Twitter.

3. adesimone29

thanks a lot bro... the only thing is that i changed my fb settings and im still not getting any notifications..

4. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

They're not pushed, so depending on how often you have the app set to pull the data, you won't get them immediately.

Though I know what you're saying, because I've gotten 1 notification sent to my phone today, but if I log on to the actual website, there's way more.

The app is still really buggy...

5. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Twidroid is probably the most commonly used (and I presume best) Twitter client for Android. I don't use Twitter, so I wouldn't know, but it seems to be the most popular.

6. adesimone29

yea... thanks guys.. hopefully they change the way facebook works.. cause on my blackberry i would get them as if they were txt messages and it was real convienent

7. adesimone29

and also, when you put the phone on vibrate.. does that mean NO sounds will come out.. even for txt messages and e-mails?