Few questionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. MetaX

MetaX Active Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 11, 2010
    1. Is there a way to set a screensaver so when the phone is charging it just shows a live wallpaper and not the lock screen?
    2. If that is not possible, what about a desk clock like the iphone when it's charging in the dock??
    3. Is there a native windows live sync for hotmail or msn for android??
    4. Anyone having issues with facebook notifications!? always brings up an error.
    5. Anyone know if any games are coming out for android like the Square Enix games or anything on iPhone?? Waiting for some good games to waste on free time...right now just have beta of Angry Birds, and have Air control both fun!! but Angry birds need full version!!

2. t sport 1978

t sport 1978 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2010
    1. Never tried, but have you palyed around to see if that works?
    2. Maybe there is an app somewhere.
    3. Your email client can use live/hotmail accounts, when you input a hotmail address it automatically populate all necessary settings to receive/send via it.
    4. No facebook problem at all, which app are you using for facebook?
    5. Not sure, but surely this is something that you can find out outside of this forum?
  3. M22RDY

M22RDY Active Member

Sep 12, 2010
    1. There is an application available in the Android market called PhotoFrame free, this allows for a screensaver when the phone is charging or in a cradle.
    2. Not that I know about, however, the PhotoFrame from above should solve the same problem, or get a desktop widget.
    3. In order to get pop3 emails from hotmail, you need a PLUS hotmail account, the one built into Android gives you the web version.
    4. Possibly a bug, try updating to the latest firmware.
    5. Just keeping checking the Android Market, there is also a site/app called slideme which is good for checking out games which you can sort out by popularity etc.
  4. rogerperk

rogerperk New Member

Oct 30, 2010
    I use a program called Kaoler Clock that puts a digital clock up like a clock radio when it's charging. That works for me. There are other settings for wallpaper in the program but I don't use them.
  5. seepage

seepage Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2010
    Then download the full version of Angry Birds. Its free. Also free are Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Rio.
    Where in the world are you.?
    You may have different market options than I do.