3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Play the player.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%

Last Updated:

1. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How do you choose which player to start? Would you choose a good player playing a Defense that is usually generous or the player has had success or a great player vs a stingy D?

Case in point in my situation, I have Michael Turner, Ryan Mathews, and Jerome Harrison as possible starters. I'm playing Mathews versus KC but should I stay with Turner vs Pittsburgh or roll with Harrison vs Tampa bay.

Advertisement
  2. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I always play for the matchup. Pittsburgh and Tampa are known for their tough pass rush/defense. In any case, Harrison will see a lot of carries this season due to his backup being out for the season w/ ACL complications.

Do you have a flex (WR/RB) spot? If so, I'd play all 3 and just see what happens.

xmr405o likes this.
  3. Ninja Monkey

Ninja Monkey Well-Known Member

Play the matchup.

xmr405o likes this.
  4. 03machme

03machme Well-Known Member

if i was you i would play harrison vs tampa. pitt has had one of the hardest Ds to run against in the past 5 years in the league. with arron smith and troy polamalu back from injuries last year their D is going to be in the top esp agains the run. look for atlanta to be pass happy with their not as great secondary.

xmr405o likes this.
  5. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys, thanks for the input. I'll roll with Harrison and Mathews this week. But do you guys always play the match up? Is there a RB/WR/QB that you will always play no matter the match up? Have you ever benched AP or Chris Johnson or Priest holmes or LT or Brees, Peyton in any match up in the past or future for AP or CJ?

6. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

You can play Peyton Manning in any scenario. He's a monster (and I'm not just saying that b/c I'm a Colts fan). He picks apart defenses like no other and is the best QB in the NFL imo.