Figured I'd post my introduction.

Last Updated:

1. Medion

Medion Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 14, 2010
    I've been lurking here for awhile. My name is Jay, and my online persona is based on one of the heroes from the Sega Saturn classic; Shining Force 3. I've been into tech gadgets for awhile, to include building my own PCs for myself and friends. I'm a full-time student going for a degree in business finance, currently on a break from that as I'm also a member of the Army National Guard. I'm in the middle of my 2nd 1-year tour of Iraq, currently on home for leave (will start heading back to Iraq on the 19th).

I've participated in many forums in the past, but I'm currently only active at Incredible Forums as a member, and Anything But Ipod as a moderator for the Zune and Other Gadgets (phones) forums. Our admin, Enzoten, is currently getting ready to launch a separate site called Anything But Iphone, and I'm hoping to have more participation there and pull away from the Zune scene.

Anyway, I hope to be an active participant here. I'm not a software guru, so I'll probably be asking many "how-to" questions to navigate around Android and Sense specifically. I am, however, a hardware nut, and should be able to answer my fair share of questions on how hardware between different phones compare.

Looking forward to being an active participant [​IMG]

2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Hi Jay - Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers
  3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Jan 11, 2010