Figured out how to delete favorites on AOR on Droid

Last Updated:

1. mihalich

mihalich Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone using A Online Radio wondering how to delete stations from the favorites tab? There have been multiple posts about this on the developers site.

I read their instructions multiple times on their forum post and after 2 days of thinking about it, I finally figured it out.

They say that you're supposed to scroll through the list, and as you scroll, the entries will highlight. Then you can select delete from the menu you get from the droid's menu button.

After many failed attemps at normal drag scrolling with my finger, I finally thought of trying to scroll with the direction pad on the hard keyboard.

This works!

Open up to the keyboard and scroll down with that dpad, and items will highlight. You can then delete from the menu.

Not hardly the best interface. check boxes and a select all would be much easier. But hey, at least now I can manage the favorites tab.

-Joe

Advertisement
  2. mihalich

mihalich Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

lol. after I deleted the last favorite, it force closed...then wouldn't start again. had to restart the phone.

Joe

3. Zoompy

Zoompy Member

thank you for this tip! It does force close but after i restarted it was fine.

4. scherzox

scherzox New Member

Thanks for figuring this out. It's a little non-intuitive but when I like an app this much I really don't care.

5. johnny_w

johnny_w Well-Known Member

Hey that's awesome! Thanks!
    Now can you make it pick up a dropped stream without my having to stop and start the player?