File and Folder questions

Last Updated:

1. JohnnyBravo1000

JohnnyBravo1000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What is stored in the Data folder on the phone, and the Data folder on the SD?

On the phone I have an empty Data folder. On the SD I have a Data Folder with a folder inside it called Data.

I recently deleted a load of files related to FIFA 10 (I didn't like it so uninstalled it and removed as many traces from my phone as I could find) from a data folder, but I can't recall which one. :confused:

There are so many folders I have found by using Astro, and most of which are empty and I have no idea what they are for.

Is there a thread which tells what some of the more common files and folders are for? If not, would it be an idea to start one?

Cheers.

Advertisement
  2. JohnnyBravo1000

JohnnyBravo1000 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've done a bit of playing around and it seems that the files in this folder were the files the FIFA 10 demo automatically downloads.

They remained on the SD card even after I'd uninstalled the app/game from my handset.

They seem to install theirself in their own folder called "data" inside the "data" folder when they are downloaded.