finally an answer for Itunes

Last Updated:

1. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

:rolleyes:JAmm11=ANSWER it's in beta form kinks are DEFINETELY being worked out, but you can always email. They will really get back to you. I have over 50gigs of music, and viola I have removed all music app (good deal cause it gives me more room on internal drive). Worx great on 3g and WiFi:D

Advertisement
  2. smacky

smacky Banned

I think you misspelled "DoubleTwist."

3. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Well-Known Member

If you are talking about double twist...it is OLD news. Its been around for a while I think. I hate iTunes and hate the double twist software just as much. So much easier to just drag and drop. I do like the look and functionality of the app but it is missing one key feature before it can replace music mod...and that is landscape mode. I use my phone at work all the time in its dock..and D.T. is only vertical, so its annoying to me. Other than that its a great app. But I still hate the iTunes feel of the computer software.

Microsoft needs to make a zune music player for android that syncs with the zune software..I would actually pay good money for that.

4. JDMS33

JDMS33 Member

The poster was talking about JAM11:
    JAM 11

and in market - JAM11

downloaded last night...works great. Thanks!

5. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know right....how in the world did yous two think I was tawking about DT when I distincly(sp) said JAM11...and that is landscape mode, it adhere's to the rotation of the phone. *tunes in it-self is wonderful b/c it's a music monster. NOW you can have it w/ your droid....:D

6. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

It's difficult to read the OP, that's how. I wouldn't conclude that you were talking about Doubletwist but I wouldn't conclude that you were talking about JAM11 either.

7. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

cool find, but yeah.. that title is misleading.. "finally"? - not only has there been an answer with DT, this is 100% different than DT. and requires a web connection and that you leave your remote computer on 24/7 - something I would never do.

8. klwheat

klwheat Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great idea...but won't work for me :( I need to have the music stored on my phone, because i rarely have an internet connection on my phone at work. It sound like this does ONLY streaming....bummer.