Finally pulled the trigger on a MomentGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Another Platonist

Another Platonist Member This Topic's Starter

Well, I finally bought one, in large part due to looking at this message board, so thanks everyone. My wife and I have a family share plan and we were on Verizon, but I get a good discount through my work for Sprint or AT&T, and my wife did not like the virtual keyboard on the iPhone, so it looked like the Moment for her at least (she did not like the keyboard on the Pre). I thought about the Pre because of the processor, but also got a Moment, largely because I have had great luck with Samsungs in the past (about to recycle my i-760) and I like the vanilla android over the Hero's UI.

So, thanks again everyone for the helpful posts!

Advertisement
  2. mywhip

mywhip Well-Known Member

I am sure you will love the moment, i know i do! There is always new stuff in the marketplace to keep me occupied, since i always need change. I just can't wait till they fix the battery misreadings.

3. Cirga

Cirga Well-Known Member

I have stuck with samsung for quite a few phones, and I really feel I made the right decision with this one too. I saw the Hero.. and I waited a few weeks before going for it. Glad I did. I am over a month now on my Moment and I fall in love with it even more every day. Yes I said Love. I am a computer geek. We love our tech.

:D