• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Finally Registered

Wuz Good AF people? Been to these forums many times before...Always get posts from here on Google search...Decided since I get alotta info for mods & apps for my Eris from here, I should @ least make my presence known...Thanx to all the programmers/moderators/admins/volunteers that spend their valuable time to help the rest of us better our devices

Wuz Good AF people? Been to these forums many times before...Always get posts from here on Google search...Decided since I get alotta info for mods & apps for my Eris from here, I should @ least make my presence known...Thanx to all the programmers/moderators/admins/volunteers that spend their valuable time to help the rest of us better our devices

Welcome to the forums. I was a long time lurker here before I actually signed up too. Watch out...this place is an addiction once you start posting. :D

Reactions: Braddah Spliff
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones