• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Find all thanked posts by xxxx" sort order

Unforgiven

...eschew obfuscation...
Administrator
  • Jun 23, 2010
    Douglas, MA
    I was wondering how difficult it would be to change the sort order of this search to be based on when the thanks button was clicked instead of when the post was made. I only ask because over the last few days I've picked up over 50 thanks and can't for the life of me find them (I like to keep track as a self assessment).

Reactions: SUroot
    I was wondering how difficult it would be to change the sort order of this search to be based on when the thanks button was clicked instead of when the post was made. I only ask because over the last few days I've picked up over 50 thanks and can't for the life of me find them (I like to keep track as a self assessment).

Preaching to the choir! LOL

I started a thread on this about 18 months ago :(
    I get that this is no big deal... it always bugged me that I couldn't tell who thanked me recently.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones