Finding it difficult to sync my I-Tunes onto my DesireSupport

Last Updated:

1. JIMMY HTC

JIMMY HTC New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello!
    Trying to sync my i-tunes from my desktop using sync 3.
    Wouldn't recognise nearly any of my itunes (nearly 1600 songs) and would only sync 30 odd.
    Occasionally sync would identify there was 8GB of data to sync for music, but would seem to hang on certain songs and then disconnect with a 'Sync failed' notification. I've added a 16gb micro card & formatted it.
    After much fiddling & whatif analysis, I ended up selecting the songs directly from my 'C' drive.
    Painfully slow - nearly 600 songs added, but nearly cooked the phone in the process :eek: - eventually got a fail message on the desktop system tray.
    I abandoned it after that, when I have the inclination, maybe just select an album at a time to stop the phone overheating - labour intensive again.

Would anyone alse be able suggest a less invasive way of copying/syncing with songs list onto my Desire without it self destructing or continually failing? :confused:

All help much apprectiated!

Advertisement
  2. MajorProbes

MajorProbes Well-Known Member

Isyncr is an option - have a look at it in the market.
    If your looking for a free version then double twist , will do the job, arguably not aswel.

JIMMY HTC likes this.
  3. JIMMY HTC

JIMMY HTC New Member This Topic's Starter

Cheers Big Dave,
    Did try Double twist but semed to run into the same problem. :(

4. hippy247

hippy247 Well-Known Member

I agree with bigdave. Isyncr works well, I moved over 7gb from itunes to my desire, but make sure its the paid version, the free version only allows a few songs.

JIMMY HTC likes this.