1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Finding the right case?Tips

1. mustangdan6

mustangdan6 New Member

Hi Guys,

Just bought an HTC One X Plus as have had an HTC Desire S for the last 24 months and loved it, but could do with a bit more power. I had a case mate tough for the desire and was hoping to find another rugged case to fit the X plus, i contacted Trident to see if their kraken case would fit but they said unfortunately it does not.

Can anyone recommend a high quality rugged/outdoor case for the One X Plus?

Thanks in advance guys.

Advertisement
    :
  2. RigelX

RigelX Well-Known Member

I was really happy with the Seidio Active case for my Inspire and am thinking of getting one for my HOX+.
    I also know someone who got the Ballistic SG0874-M005 from Amazon. It looks pretty good (though, to me, the Seidio looks better) and seems very secure.

Neither one comes with a screen protector though. If you want that, it'd be a separate charge.
  3. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Well-Known Member

Have they made an otterbox defender for the one x+ yet?

I wonder if an otterbox defender case for a regular one x would fit an HTC one x+?

Probably not, it's probably thicker...
  4. txhockeyman

txhockeyman New Member

I have the original Otterbox Defender for the One X on my Plus. Works great, no issues whatsoever.
  5. gagakango

gagakango Member

Hope the candyshell works as good as it looks, ordered one up
  6. nicka3200

nicka3200 Well-Known Member

I use the genuine HTC leather slip case. It's not particularly stylish but I like the 'naked' feel of the phone while I'm using it but still want to protect it when I'm not.

I used one for 3 years with my Desire & there's hardly a mark on it.