FiOS DVR App

1. Roroco

Roroco Well-Known Member

I did a search first and couldn't find it posted already. I noticed FiOS just released a DVR remote app. You can now control your DVR from your Android phone. It is still missing a proper Series Manager, but it is pretty cool stuff regardless. Easy to set up too.

Verizon FiOS Mobile v2.0.3 Application for Android | Entertainment

Advertisement
    :
  2. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

Sweet totally downloading this now
  3. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Sweet! Grabbing myself! Thanks for the heads up!
  4. Roroco

Roroco Well-Known Member

I am actually surprised Verizon didn't promote this somehow.
  5. OZFive

OZFive Well-Known Member

Wow! I just set this up and it is pretty damn awesome.

People ask here about "the application" that will "WOW" others. This would probably be it.
  6. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up!

I've been waiting for this for a long time. I had it on my ENV2 and wife's voyager and verizon never released it for any new phones after that.

I just downloaded and installed and it works great. It could be a little more polished, even the old BREW app looks better. Regardless, I set up my DVR to record 24 on Sunday night and confirmed the recording.
  7. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

Just tried this, pretty sweet. A little basic but sweet to schedule recordings or delete old ones or check TV listings. Thanks for the heads up.
  8. vb4life

vb4life Member

My wife and I both have Droids and want to use this app, but it seems only one of our numbers can at a time. Is anyone else having this problem, or can you have to people have the app active?
  9. dmokeler

dmokeler Member

anyone else having problems setting this up? every time i try to put in my phone number the app is saying that the last four digits are incorrect lol even though they are right