Fire fox betaSupport

Last Updated:

1. jethro66

jethro66 Member

Man I wanna get fire fox for my phone but its only for version 2.0 and up:eek: Should I just stick with dolpin or what

Advertisement
  2. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Well-Known Member

I did an extensive browser test today. I tested the Standard Browser, Xscope, UC browser, Opera mobile 10 beta (not operamini). I opened a page on Bleacher Report, a slideshow, the page was android optimized and all browsers behaved well. then i swithced to the full web page... all the browsers froze at some point except Xscope. So that is my choice now.
    Tests was made on latest nigtly.
    The most atractive browser is UC but sometimes its freezes and the battery must be pulled out.
    Firefox for android is designed for ARMv7 CPU architecture, we have v6, so dont even dream yet.
  3. Lelouch

Lelouch Well-Known Member

Just conformation that that is true. Only thing you can install is a nightly build. Here is the link, so take a look yourself.

EDIT: it sucks to not have HTC Desire as your phone :p
  4. r3dpuma

r3dpuma Well-Known Member

There is an Xscope for Galaxo either, quite similar to the one for 2.0+, stable and nice features.
  5. jethro66

jethro66 Member

hvala ja ću pogledati da:D
  6. Lelouch

Lelouch Well-Known Member

:confused:
    Damn, I'm surprised. :eek:
    You speak my language or one in the neighborhood (croatian, serbian, bosnian,... - take your pick). Never thought to meet someone from Canada who can speak my language on the forum. :rolleyes:

Pozdrav tebi u Kanadi. :cool: