• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fire or Dell Streak 7 on sale?

After just a little research, if I hadn't just bought my Fire, I would be asking you where to get the Streak for $139... My reasoning, even though I am happy with my Fire... I like the fact that the streak has a camera and a GPS...

If you are looking to root anyway, I see no reason in my quick searching to give preference to the Fire over the Streak... Someone with more knowledge may guide you differently.

Upvote 0
Depends on what you will be using it for IMO. If you are looking to take pics the Streak, for streaming video the KF has a better screen. The KF doesn't have expandable memory so you are stuck with 8GB, if you are looking to play a bunch of games it may be better to get the streak since it will allow you to use up to a 32 GB SD. For what I use my KF for I wouldn't choose the Streak over it but I don't know what you are looking for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones