• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Firefox and the #*^% keyboard

catapp

Mar 15, 2013
I got my Galaxy Tab 2 2 days ago and yesterday installed and synced Firefox with my laptop. I am on jellybean.
Whenever I try to access all my bookmarks on Firefox the keyboard comes up and takes up most of the screen. The cursor is flashing in the enter URL strip at the top but I don't want to type a URL, I want to see my bookmarks and I can't make the damn keyboard go away.
Any suggestions?

I got my Galaxy Tab 2 2 days ago and yesterday installed and synced Firefox with my laptop. I am on jellybean.
Whenever I try to access all my bookmarks on Firefox the keyboard comes up and takes up most of the screen. The cursor is flashing in the enter URL strip at the top but I don't want to type a URL, I want to see my bookmarks and I can't make the damn keyboard go away.
Any suggestions?

Doesn't the "back" soft button make the keyboard go away? It does in most other apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones