• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Firefox coming to Android!

The problem is its a pre-alpha which is a really basic working program but like the article says its buggy! Wait for at least the first beta before you jump in with both feet!

well if i dont jump in with both feet, how can i expect someone else to? if by installing and watching it crash over and over, i am somehow helping them work out the bugs then im totally fine with that. i can always buy a new eris on CL if i mess this one up too bad. besides....a browser is a lot safer to try than something like a rollback exploit or an untested version of 2.1

got no problem doing my part in the community

Reactions: jaboda79
Upvote 0
This is really what Im waiting for to finally pull me away from the stock browser. Ive tried all the others: Dolphin, xScope, Skyfire, Opera. I just can't find one that I like as much as the stock. For me, if the browser doesn't use the android bookmarks, its out. Skyfire is the only one Ive found that does. Hopefully Firefox will.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones