Firmware downgradeSupport

Last Updated:

1. cilveks49

cilveks49 Member This Topic's Starter

How do I downgrade Lg eve to a lower version? I want to follow this guide: Installation | OpenEtna but it says i need to downgrade. Can anyone tell how?

Advertisement
  2. johnsolo

johnsolo Member

If you are running on a Rogers/LG stock firmware you should be fine, the most recent version is v10f.

From there with OpenEtna it's just installing on the software on your PC and making sure your Eve is in USB debugging mode for Fastboot to work (Settings, Applications, Development).

3. cilveks49

I have ver v10d and phone doesnt boot in fastboot mode it just shows animation to put battery cover on, when connected to pc without battery.

4. johnsolo

johnsolo Member

Are you sure the phone is in USB debugging mode?

5. cilveks49

yeah, i have usb debugging enabled and i have tried pressing without battery connected to pc space and space+menu, but none worked

6. johnsolo

johnsolo Member

I was able to do it with Spacebar alone, as soon as I plugged into the USB port on the PC (without the battery in) ... some text appeared when the LG logo did - if you get passed the LG logo, it's too late.

If it's not working, consider putting v10f on the phone, you can get the software from www.lge.com