1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Firmware LGL45CT2_01

1. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Advertisement
    nlof, gilbatronics, JrossiX and 2 others like this.
  2. MH58

MH58 Member

Thanks for the link to the firmware download. I hope you can make an unbrick for this phone, the one you made for the lg motion worked perfectly. (thanks again). I dont know how to get into download mode on the lg l45c, no one seems to know. I have tried every button combination, pulling the battery, and plugging in the USB I can think of. I will keep trying and let you know if i get lucky.
  3. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

Ever since i been use Q roms i want to return to complete stock Rom this would really help but i have no idea how to get into download mode i didnt even know there was a download mode
  4. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

There must be a way, try holding both volume buttons when let plugging in USB cable from powered off.
  5. rdmguy

rdmguy New Member

To put the LGL45C into download/emergency mode:
    1. With the phone powered off you hold Volume Down and Back at the same time.
    2. While holding the keys insert a USB cable plugged into a PC or charger, in a couple of seconds the the screen should say emergency mode at the bottom.

Hope this helps!
    sammyz likes this.
  6. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

ok Emergency mode found but how do we use the cab file we have
  7. blahblah23

blahblah23 New Member

i dont know if this is the right thread....but do any of you guys happen to have a nandroid backup for this phone
  8. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Now that emode info has been found, I will be making an unbrick guide. You'll see it in a few days.
    desearcher likes this.
  9. Sonic132

Sonic132 Member

What's the difference between Stock and Firmware?
  10. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Firmware could have a radio update. Stock is the original rom that came with phone.I forgot about makin this unbrick guide, sorry. I'll work on it today.
  11. blahblah23

blahblah23 New Member

How is it coming along?
  12. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

heironimus likes this.
  13. bighat10

bighat10 New Member

THE LINK TO THE FIRMWARE IS BROKEN! can someone please post a working one, or maybe just get the old link working!
    sammyz likes this.
  14. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Fixed it :)
  15. bighat10

bighat10 New Member

thank you! it was getting really annoying. LOL
  16. noryzee

noryzee New Member

"You don't have permission to access" can't download the L45c firmware. what do I have to do?
  17. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Sorry about that, I'll fix it soon.
  18. noryzee

noryzee New Member

Thank you so much for the reply, I've been looking for the .Cab file for what seams like forever! I have the LG firmware downloader but I think there's something wrong with the download that I get from it. I can't seam to get it flashed. Anyway, Thanks again!
  19. Quincy0067

Quincy0067 New Member

When going to the "Firmware", I get this message.."You don't have permission to access" can't download the L45c firmware. What next?
  20. nlof

nlof New Member