• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Firmware update 2.2 killed my phone.

DemoniWaari

Oct 4, 2010
So yeah, basically my Kies crashed while it was updating firmware and now I can't connect my phone to my PC anymore, it just doesn't recognize it. Windows just says something about corrupted device blahblah but kies can't recognize it either. And here's the really great stuff. I can't even boot the damn device! It just gives me thig weird logo that has mobile phone and my computer on it, and then some yellow triangle with exclamation mark in between and it doens't go away. I've tried every button combination and hard-boot with removing the battery but no luck. I'm really REALLY frustrated becuase I can't use this thing AT ALL now! Jesus what a great update software you got there Samsung, really great (endrant). So can anyone give any pointers what I should do?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones