Firmware UpdateGeneral

1. FCUM

FCUM Well-Known Member

Got a firmware update this afternoon. Have now got Multi Window. :)

Advertisement
    drexappeal likes this.
  2. Nobby Sheep

Nobby Sheep Well-Known Member

Phone arrived at 11am, was "multi windowed up" by 11:15!
    drexappeal likes this.
  3. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

That makes me extremely happy to hear that because by the time the US versions are launched, it'll be an automatic update...hopefully!

Thanks for confirming that you had received the firmware update.
  4. dorrien12

dorrien12 Member

Thank you for providing the link, I have the first Note and I wanted that feature so bad. By any change would you have the link for S Voice?
  5. marlbororman

marlbororman Well-Known Member

Yer im on three network , i got the upgrade too last friday morning :)
  6. Alphavane

Alphavane New Member

I got firmware update yesterday..and now got multi view..:-D But unfortunately after that I realize my keyboard handwriting pad is missing. Even though after I pull out the s pen, the handwriting pad still not appear... Anybody got any idea?
  7. Liam548

Liam548 Well-Known Member

whats multi window?
  8. evohicks

evohicks Well-Known Member

Long press on your 'back' button and a tab will appear on the left hand side of your screen, drag right and it will reveal apps, you can then drag some of these apps on to your home screen at the same time :)
  9. bamhm182

bamhm182 Well-Known Member

I got excited when I saw this thread on the first page, then I saw it was from October 5th regarding the International version. I wish they'd hurry up and release it on the US version... :/
  10. acrbill

acrbill Well-Known Member

You and me both pal.

11. Liam548

Liam548 Well-Known Member

whats the version number of the latest update, so I can check if mine has updated.
  12. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I fall for this all the time too. You'd think by now I'd stop and remember it was for the I'Note.