Firmware UpdateGeneral

Last Updated:

1. danielunde

danielunde Well-Known Member

I'm showing a firmware upgrade TGY-I9505ZHUEMK2 Firmware on kies, but will use Odin: I have GT-I9505 and my firmware now is ZHUEMJ7 has anyone seen this upgrade? anyone know anything about this update?

Advertisement
  2. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

It's the recently released Hong Kong update. Changelist 2138877. Build date 15th Nov: Bug fix release.
    danielunde likes this.
  3. danielunde

And i would still use Odin 3.7 right? and do you know what bug fixes?
  4. ironass

Kies or OTA for updating. No actual changelog is ever released by Samsung.
    danielunde likes this.
  5. valleyboy22

valleyboy22 Well-Known Member

What about people like me who already has the 4.3 update which has the bugs in it?? I live in the UK so will I be getting it soon???
  6. danielunde

If you'll go to this link and see if you have a firmware update you can download it and use Odin to install it , you do have a computer right? >>Firmwares | SamMobile | Page 2
  7. ironass

Give me a head start! There are about 7 firmware different CSC codes for the UK, alone. What is your full CSC code details?

8. danielunde

I have a unlocked GS4 Came from Hong Kong but i live in (Georgia USA)and my CSC is I9505ZZHEMJ7
  9. ironass

I knew it was an International version from your post #1. ;)

It doesn't matter where in the world you are, it is your CSC code details that determine if an update is available for you... unless, of course, you have ever flashed a different firmware to that of your original CSC code. See #1.4 of 18 Galaxy S4 models - know yours?.
  10. valleyboy22

valleyboy22 Well-Known Member

Updated it via kies so see if the update is any better??