• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First Apps for your phone

I can't even begin to go through all of my app because there are SO many =)

Handcent SMS - definitely my fave!!! (even though in the latest version there is a kink having to do with the account picture.. have to wait for an update)
Zillow
Fandango
Amazon
Ebay
Craigsphone
Shazam
FX Camera
PicSay
TiKL
Adobe
backgrounds
better keyboard (i paid for this one)
Earth
Engadget
Flight Track (paid)
Foursquare (my new addiction)
Goggles
Google Sky Map
google translate
NY Times
Shazam
Touiteur (twitter client, tweetcaster also good)
tv.com
urban dictionary

Reactions: bumpylemon
Upvote 0
I currently own NBA JAM from SNES, I know there is a ROM out there. Can someone please explain to me how to install.. Feel free to send me a PM.

THANKS!

I found this site that has a lot of roms, including NBA Jam. Roms4Droid - SNES, NES, SEGA, GBC, GBA, N64 ROMS! Roms for Android, Roms for Droid, Snesoid
All you have to do is copy the .smc file onto your sd card and install SNesoid Lite. When you run the app it should default to look to the sd card and the rom you loaded onto your sd card should show up.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Ryath
Upvote 0
This is not another thread to list every single app that you have! Just name like 3-5 of must have apps for the Droid X so it'll help give people new ideas.

DroidLight

LED flashlight for your Droid X thanks to Motorola.

Photobucket

Very easy way to manage all of your photos that you take with your phone. I find it easier than Picasa. When you want to post images on these forums, I just can't figure out why Picasa's photo link doesn't work.

MixZing

My favorite music player. It has a custom equalizer, nice widget, and lockscreen widget.

LauncherPro

A custom UI that is full of customization and features. If you want to get as close to stock as possible, then this is the way to go. Check this link for customization of icons in LauncherPro, thanks to Airmaxx: http://androidforums.com/tips-tricks-droid-x/115618-how-custom-icons-your-droid-x.html

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I can't even begin to go through all of my app because there are SO many =)

Handcent SMS - definitely my fave!!! (even though in the latest version there is a kink having to do with the account picture.. have to wait for an update)
Zillow
Fandango
Amazon
Ebay
Craigsphone
Shazam
FX Camera
PicSay
TiKL
Adobe
backgrounds
better keyboard (i paid for this one)
Earth
Engadget
Flight Track (paid)
Foursquare (my new addiction)
Goggles
Google Sky Map
google translate
NY Times
Shazam
Touiteur (twitter client, tweetcaster also good)
tv.com
urban dictionary

picsay and fx camera are awesome!!!!!

Upvote 0
Beautiful Widgets has a nice weather widget.

middle.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones