First full month on Sprint's Any Mobile plan

Last Updated:

1. Turk 182

Turk 182 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Wife and I have been splitting 1500 minutes on Sprint for a few years. Lately we have gone over our minutes resulting in some hefty fees. Then Sprint rolled out this Any Moble plan and I wondered how we would fare. Well, as of today we have used 615 minutes of the 1500! I knew that this plan would benefit us bit I had no idea it would be this much. I think I am going to move to the 900 minute plan and save $40. Kinda nice to have a change in plan that actually saves me money for once. Also just got the HTC Hero with Android and love it! I seriously considered leaving but this plan change will keep me around for a long time. Just wanted to pass that along.

Advertisement
  2. Robfactory

Robfactory Well-Known Member

Awesome! I'm about jump ship from T-Mo to Sprint and join the same plan you have.

3. bxtzd3

bxtzd3 Well-Known Member

there is no 900 min share plan that fits the hero or moment, trust me i have been fighting with sprint for 3 days on this. i have 3 phone and only 2 would be able to use the data pack and i am the only one who really uses data. so i have to pay for a service on 3 phone were its useless.

4. ChrisPlague

ChrisPlague Well-Known Member

There is no 900 minute shared everything data plan...

youre on the lowest shared plan you can be on if you have the hero or the moment...

5. durandetto

durandetto Well-Known Member

You won't get the Any Mobile if you have anything less than a Everything Data Plan. So you would possibly need to have a bigger minute package.

6. cij1916

cij1916 Well-Known Member

I have a 900 min, any mobile, data plan...but then I'm not on a family plan...is that the difference?

7. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

yep, individual only