Orion Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. NathanBookham

NathanBookham Member

I see Dianne loves her/his Nexus 4
  3. xrealtalk

xrealtalk Active Member

Wow, is today the day to release/leak info? I've seen announcements for like 5 different things today!
  4. Banished Angel

Banished Angel Well-Known Member

Token meme anyone?

[​IMG]
  5. NathanBookham

NathanBookham Member

6. Banished Angel

Even if it was an accident that's how they would play it off. A company as big as Google can't afford to make mistakes like that. Was it truly an accident? The world may never know.
  7. NathanBookham

NathanBookham Member

Think about it, why would Google cone out with KitKat? It's obviously a competition for KK, but it's also a huge publicity opportunity for them, and if they can hide a hint in the whole saga, they might as well.
  8. Banished Angel

After watching the video with the alleged Nexus 5 leak I noticed that there are two employees in front. One has a Nexus 4 and the other the Nexus 5. There is another Google employee standing behind them with a Galaxy Nexus. This was too symbolic to be an accident.
  9. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

I wonder if the screen will be 5+ inches? I do not want a phone with a screen that big! Just my opinion.
  10. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

:ditto:
    Actually, if that is the N5 (and Google have now pulled the clip lending a little additional credence) I'm kinda disappointed as this kinda suggests Google are going with the same ol' faster processor / bigger screen combo with maybe a slightly better camera.

Hopefully, I'm wrong ..
  11. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Well I'm all for the bigger screen. Looks bigger than the Nexus 4. If this meets my expectations, I'm all in. Maybe there will be a smaller version as well. There are people saying there will be a 4.7(Motorola?) and 5+(LG) in phones coming. We shall see.
  12. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

Moto X is basically a Nexus 4.7". Doubt you'll see a separately released device.
  13. egDonald

egDonald Well-Known Member

I'm curious what the price will be for the N5.
    If it's like what some other people have rumored (MotoX-esque $5xx-$6xx) range, I may opt for the Nexus4 for now :D

I don't want to miss the N4 at the $250 pricing when they (Google Play store) removes it and puts the N5 up - at least I'd assume they'd take the N4 down when selling the N5 so as to not create internal competition with phones.
    ... that also assumes the N5 will be offered for Google Play store purchase.
  14. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

In the past, the previous nexus has disappeared when the new one come out.

Also, I think the nexus 4 is mostly sold out. They tend to stop selling the old one a few weeks before the new one is announced. If you want the nexus 4 you're going to have to act on that fairly quickly.

If this nexus follows past nexiii, you can expect it to be in that $300-$400 price range off contract depending on storage options. I haven't seen anyone saying anything differently yet
    egDonald likes this.
  15. egDonald

You are 30% of the reason I'll have to explain to the wife why I just placed an order for $250+ worth if phone :D

I just put the order in for a 16Gb. Hopefully they're not sold out yet, as I understand the 8Gb sold out not too long ago. : crossing fingers:
    Rxpert83 likes this.
  16. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

aaaaaand the 16GB Nexus 4 is gone.
    egDonald and Rxpert83 like this.
  17. egDonald

Whew! I made it just in time :D