1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

First impressionsGeneral

1. doloKut

doloKut New Member

Only had it for a few days.

Here's the bad:
    The touch sensitivity is horrible but not as bad as my Motorola ATrix 4g.

Just about every app required that an SD card be installed, so had to buy one of those.

It is very slow to respond to some things for example, zooming with thumb and forefinger.

It will freeze sometimes when loading an app. I think that has to either do with it losing the SD card or losing the wifi. My wifi goes in and out alot.

No gmail/calendar app. I saw a Viewsonic support note saying you can't install it so I maybe searching for an answer in vain.

The SD card became "damaged" while installed. But rebooting and reformatting it makes it work again - and the programs are still there.

Easy to install apps from SD card.

Didn't automatically put app icons anywhere I could find them. Had to touch the screen, then click shortcuts, applications, and then the app I wanted to put on the homescreen.

When I first turned it on, it said there was a firmware update and that it might take 30 minutes to download. Hilarious. Took 16 hours.

Good
    I love that it is wifi only and I don't have to pay for no stinkin' data plan.

And I love that it is an open platform.

7" tablets rock. The size is perfect. Not too big, not too little.

The screen looks nice.

They typing is great, far better than my stinkin' Atrix 4G

Advertisement
    :
    nuismer likes this.