First phone not used only for calls...

Last Updated:

1. Bklyn 1

Bklyn 1 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

I have gotten my first smart-phone and have become obsessed. I have only used cell phones for calls and am still recovering from the shock of where the technology is. I love it. I can't wait too learn more. I have been explaining to everyone that my phone has literally changed my life...it really has.

Everything is 90x easier than post-its, paper calendars, excel files of addresses and contacts, waiting to get to a desktop or laptop, getting e-mail to my phone, doing Facebook on the go, calculator, voice recorder, google maps in the car...its all unbelievable...

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome! I was born in Bklyn! What phone do you have?

3. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

I completely understand the excitement you have! ;)

The technology is great but the thing that really does it for me is the fact that my Droid replaces so many electronics on a daily basis. If traveling by plane, my portable DVD player stays home along with a digital camera, gps navigation unit, and I can make it though the day without my laptop if needed. Isn't technology grand? :D

Welcome to Androi Forums, hopefully you will love this place as much as I do. This place is the best accessory to your device! ;)

4. Bklyn 1

Bklyn 1 Member This Topic's Starter

Steve - I have a MyTouch 3g slide on T-mobile. Brooklyn is a great place to be from. I live in AZ now.

UBR - I totally agree. I barely use my laptop anymore. Next, I am researching how to get my home audio system to wirelessly operate through my phone.

I'm almost pissed that I did not get on board with all this years ago.

5. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Yeah...these phones are so much fun! :D I haven't done anything with my home audio...but with Android, most anything is possible!